"Cuban is an animal!" - Tim Sanders
Mark Cuban’s previous right hand man speaks on "Stop Waiting and Start Making Decisions." Tim Sanders is a leadership expert and speaks around the world on the importance of business relationships. Sanders says Cuban is a Napoleon Hill fan. Napoleon Hill says entrepreneurs #1 "They know which thing to do first and they do it completely!" #2 "They are quick to make decisions based on specialized information and gut. And they are slow to undo them once it's going."
Watch this video where under30ceo.com interviews Tim Sanders where they discuss the following with amazing tips and information for entrepreneurs.
- Tell us about your book for a minute.
- Could you elaborate on your quote “Leader’s need to define reality and give hope”?
- You mention being tough but fair. Being Mark Cuban’s right hand man was he fair?
- How do you take the trust in your gut and translate that to actual confidence?
- If I’m staying up all night reading books when should I be worrying about cash flow?
- What else are we wasting our time on as entrepreneurs?
What are your thoughts?
Did you find this interview useful?
Are you ready to leave your phone at home?